Saturday 29 September 2018

Left my husband and filed charges today


I have a 3 week old child who has been getting abused probably since week 1.Long story short, I thought my husband was excellent with our newborn since any spells of crying would stop when he had her. They would get really loud and intense for a minute or two then she’d just stop. I had never gotten these types of cries before, so recently I decided to “spy” on him.Turns out, he was flicking the hell out of her hands and feet, she would scream for literally a minute or two, then suck her thumb and go to sleep.The first time I asked him not to do it again but found that he still did, so now I’m at my parents house with my daughter.Anyway, my question here is does this kind of abuse have any long term consequences for my girl? She seems to still love to be held by me, and didn’t seem to have many problems with my husband holding her either. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2DDIkHy

No comments:

Post a Comment