Saturday 29 September 2018

Baby sitting frustrations


My MIL and SIL OFFERED to watch my husband and I’s 2 year old daughter so we could have a staycation for 4 days and just relax and have some us time. It seems like since they took her on Thursday it’s been one big hassle. I’m getting snapchats from sister in law about how much of a hassle it is to have her. Then MIL texted us thing morning saying “meet you at ____diner at 8:30 am. SIL and I have nail appointments at 12, i have to do XYZ, and need rest before work tomorrow” when we had originally agreed to 12pm and just now i got a Snapchat of a picture of our daughter with the caption “I’ll cook you dinner if someone can come watch her while i got to the doctors” and i showed my husband and said “i don’t want some random person i don’t know watching her” and my husband said “i agree, say something” so i sent back “where’s MIL?” And she replies “was supposed to be back at 10:30/11 so i could go” And at that point i just didn’t know what to reply so i sent back “why not take her with” and haven’t gotten a reply. Like I’m at the point of texting them and saying we’ll just come get her because i don’t want a stranger watching my daughter. At this point they will never watch our daughter again and I’m just so annoyed and frustrated that they always say “if you need anything ask” or offer to watch her and then when we take the offer it’s the biggest hassle in the world. Sorry, I’m just venting and i know i should just be grateful that they took her at all because a lot of people don’t get this opportunity but it still is just frustrating and annoying. Thanks for listening if you read this far. Lol via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2xNkTX7

No comments:

Post a Comment