Tuesday 25 September 2018

Getting an ID tag for toddler (2 years old) in case he escapes my radar. What info should I include and what are should I avoid including?


My toddler (2 months away from turning 2) is a bolter and would wriggle his way out of my arms to run to his heart's content. I have this fear that one day I will lose sight of him and he gets lost, and wouldn't know what to do. I was thinking of getting a wristband/tag of sorts I can put on him with vital information. I have heard that some details are a no-no to share (names because someone might use it to their advantage) but I can't find any info on this. Can anyone share what info I should include and/or advice? Many thanks in advance.P/S: I am reposting because earlier post had a major typo that just didn't make sense. Sorry. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ob6VHF

No comments:

Post a Comment