Saturday 29 September 2018

What dating rules should I set for my daughter (16f)?


My daughter just turned 16 yesterday. She didn’t want a party just a little dinner with friends. When she got home, she said a boy from school asked her out on a date and was wondering if she could go. I told her we’d discuss it later. I have no idea what to say!I want her to know that dating doesn’t equal sex; but if she decides she’s ready to have sex then I’ll provide her with birth control/condoms.I don’t want us to only discuss sex though, but I can’t think of any other general ground rules to have. Any advice? I don’t want to control her, I want to influence her to make good decisions in regards to dating and sex.tl;dr- daughter wants to go on a date. What rules should I set with dating for her? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QmYKpt

No comments:

Post a Comment