Wednesday 26 September 2018

My daughter (2f) started hitting another another girl at daycare.


My daughter turns two next week. She was the easiest baby and toddler up until this point but the last couple weeks has been (lightly hitting) a girl at daycare. She stops when the worker tells her not to. There are 4 kids at the home daycare she attends.When she’s angry she’s started hitting my husband a bit too and having meltdowns a couple times a week. They don’t last long and she is easily redirected.I was as an Occupational Therapist with older school-aged children, but I’m struggling to know what to do to address this with her. She seems to stop when she is asked in the moment. I am just worried that the behaviour is still happening.Is this normal? She’s very verbal and usually gentle and plays well with others. I have no idea what to do. I’m 23 weeks pregnant with our second baby. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NLzRXB

No comments:

Post a Comment