Saturday 29 September 2018

So, my boy makes me crazy.


He’s constantly telling me how much better some car is than another, or how I can flip high end cars ($400,000+) if I hold them for a year or so (because I have that kind of money laying around) and also how I should switch to Android because it’s so much better than Apple (that’s gonna be a no for me, idc I like my Apple iOS). So today we go to the AT&T store because he wants a note 9 for his bday next week and he gets into a debate w the sales guy over iPhone XS v. Samsung Note 9. Dude tried to offer him a job but he’s only 14.Made my day. He drives me nuts but makes me proud because he’s smart as all get out, because he fights for what he believes to be right and he’s usually not wrong.Makes my heart happy. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2R69v0x

No comments:

Post a Comment