Tuesday 25 September 2018

I’m freaking out I’m pretty sure one of my daughters has a learning disability and I just can’t take this right now.


In the last 50 days, I got divorced, one daughter started 2nd grade, another started kindergarten, the other two are still in day care. Their mother passed away soon after we divorced. My second oldest cries and cries every time I drop her off at school telling me she misses mommy. My son (3rd oldest) fell at day care and destroyed his mouth. His 4 front teeth were pushed back at a 45 degree angle so they had to put braces on him and they don’t know if his adult teeth will ever come in. And now I’m spending every night going over the ABC’s with my kindergartener and she is incapable of differentiating between 3 letters. She only knows A and B by site but can say her ABCs. I would just go from N to P and then to T. She can’t tell which is which. Just those 3 letters over and over and she still can tell me what P is. We’ve been working on this for days. I don’t know what to do. I’m getting to my breaking point. I’m already taking my kids to therapy and all this crap for my sons teeth. My daughters teachers are calling me because I’m not sending the right snacks for them. They each need 2 snacks a day, but it can’t be crackers/ chips or fruit snacks. And there after school program is now asking for a snack. So I have to pack 6 snacks a day and two lunches.I’m trying so hard to not take this out on my kids. Seeing my daughter struggling with letters is destroying me. I just don’t know what to do.Sorry for the terrible grammar. I’m just frantic right now. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QXssCr

No comments:

Post a Comment