Friday 28 September 2018

[serious] My kid masturbates.


My daughter is five years old and she masturbates. I've been told before it's totally normal and I have no reason to believe she is being abused by anyone. What I've been doing is telling her if wants to have "private time" that she needs to go to her room and do it by herself. She knows she isn't supposed to do it in front of other people, but I keep catching her doing it. I try not to make a big deal out of it because it's her body and she can do what she wants in terms of "discovering" herself. I just don't know how to get her to understand that it's not okay to do in front of people. Is it wrong to discipline her for that? Not for masturbating, but for not doing it privately? Is all THAT normal? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NN4A6l

No comments:

Post a Comment