Wednesday 26 September 2018

Is this what parenting is?


So my boyfriend has 2 kids, and I've been living with them for about 5 months now. I consider the kids my own, the 2 year old even calls me mommy. A few years ago I had a seizure and hit my head pretty hard and now my sniffer doesnt work anymore. So instead of smelling his butt to check for poop, I have to pull the diaper open and see what he has cooked up. This evening I reached down to pull the diaper back only to shove my thumb right into his poop that had been squished up to the top of the diaper. Some of it had gone halfway up his back. Shortly afterwards, while redressing him, he wanted to hold onto his toy train while I put his shirt on. So I slipped the shirt over his train hands and over his head. At the last pop over his head, he accidentally punched me in the face with the train. Now I have a black eye. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OSJvUR

No comments:

Post a Comment