Saturday 29 September 2018

At my wits end over something.


Some may say such things are frivolous, but my issue means something to me on more levels the more time passes.So, my 10 year old son can’t keep his mouth closed when he eats. Now, before you say move on, consider this. This is one of my hang ups, like some people feel their kids should say please and thank or not jump on the couch. It’s good manners, and manners matter. I feel like I’ve been asking him to chew with his mouth closed for over 5 years now.It isn’t happening. It’s not only my preference that he close his mouth while he eats because I feel it’s rude. It’s also noisy. It’s also him not doing what I ask him to do....for almost half a decade now.There may be something behavioral here, I don’t know. I know it’s not straight up defiance.What can I do to put an end to this?tl;dr My son smacks his food. I want him to stop. It’s driving me mad. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2zF8CVM

No comments:

Post a Comment