Saturday 29 September 2018

Need advice with 12 year old daughter


My 12 year old daughter was caught sending explicit texts and pictures via Snapchat to multiple boys. Going though her Snapchat we have discovered her entire circle of friends all do this. We have grounded her, taken her smartphone permanently. We called the school as well.As a parent it is my job to teach my kids to grow into smart responsible young adults. I am unable to monitor my child 24/7 and despite what our daughter might say about how she doesn’t want to have sex her mother and I are considering putting her on birth control.My daughters response to this is no she doesn’t want to go on the pill. She doesn’t have a reason why she doesn’t.What are your thoughts on this? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2R7C7Gy

No comments:

Post a Comment