Thursday 27 September 2018

Should I report any of this?


I am unenrolling my son from a semi-prestigious charter school. I don’t think there is abuse at the school, but the lack of supervision borders on neglect. Some of the problems we’ve had are:▪️Physical fights that lasted over half an hour (elementary kids)▪️Principal that drove my son in her car without a car seat or my consent▪️Threatening to cut face, followed by actual cutting of hairIn all of these situations I’ve tried to be understanding. What bothers me isn’t so much the actions of the kids, but rather the response (or lack of) from the adults.This school is well rated on every online scoring system, and academically is one of the top scoring in the state. That is why I picked the school. I wish I could warn other parents. Is any of this worth reporting? And if so, to whom? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2zBFezX

No comments:

Post a Comment