Thursday 27 September 2018

I got told i was a good mom today; it made my world


So a bit of background: my ex made a false CPS claim against me and said i was overdosed on heroin on my porch. I was wide eyed and awake when the agent showed up. I have a Squeaky ill wheel.... a Sargent showing up immediately afterwards and giving me a drug test. I passed. Ive never done heroin, ever. Im still fighting him in court but he didn't win the battle. Other than money there's nothing stopping ne from fighting for my son.. . Except for being broke. I have the testimony with the officer.I took my youngest to the park today. And played hard with her, trying to wear her out. At the end of the day there was a an older woman on a laptop under the pavilion. She said,"You're a good momma, i would have died for a mom like you. "She doesn't know how hard i cried. She helped me. She was kind. Thank you for strength. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QdMZkN

No comments:

Post a Comment