Friday 28 September 2018

Sleepovers and Lesbian Daugtger


So my daugther has had her female friend over quite a bit since the school year started. It wasn't until yesterday I found out that her friend is actually her girlfriend now. When her friend stayed over night before, they slept in the same bed just as my wife and her friend did when they were her age. Now that there is a relationship there... I'm at a loss for how to handle it. I trust my daugther. She's wonderfully truthful, even at difficult times, but I don't know if I should be seperating them now or not. If I seperate them, I'd be adding tension to the relationship of myself, my daugther and her new girlfriend. But if I didn't seperate them, I'd feel like I'm allowing something that in no way would ever happen when my wife and I were in school. Any advice? I feel like I should allow it to continue as I trust her completely and that I don't want to start anything that wasn't there. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2zCt4GN

No comments:

Post a Comment