Wednesday 28 February 2018

What does a father of a newborn do? I'm not good with kids.


Hallo /r/parenting,My GF (22) told me (25) that she is in her 7 months pregnant.Now I am looking for a job in her region so we can move together. I live >3 hours away from her. The plan that I would move was determined before.At the momemt I go to my Job as if nothing happend and she is doing all the preperation things. Choosing midwife, filing documents...I don't know if I will be at the birth (in case of a premature birth) and even after that, I will only be there at weekends (probably not every weekend).Finally, if we move together, I still don't know what to do with this kid. I didn't wanted a child, I'm not a kids person and have no idea how to be a father.I'm overwhelm with this situation and could need some options and advices.Thank you. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2GP0bbk

No comments:

Post a Comment