Saturday 24 February 2018

I’m a daddy who bathed my 15 month babygirl everyday. When do I stop?


My wife a& I have split responsibilities with our first and only child. We both run a business - and it was only fair to divide these parenting responsibilities as well.We’ve always been against raising our child with a nanny (as is the trend here in Dubai). So I can safely say - we’re hands on with parenting.Somehow naturally our daughter developed a fondness of taking her showers with me. I make it a playful chore - there’s ducks, there’s music, I try and teach her things like soaping her self up and other random words - and she babbles on - doing her best to follow my actions.I’m the first out of my group of friends to have a baby - which is why I’m asking on here.When does a father bathing a daughter become inappropriate ?Are there any psychological signs I need to look out for?Offcourse - as a parent - I’d hate for my daughter to think bathing with an adult male is ‘normal’There’s far too many questions and concerns around this in my head - but it’s a beautiful relationship we share - she loves her baths with me more than her mommy. I’d hate to take that away from her.Thanks again!Any clarity on this is appreciated!HTl:dr - Father bathes his 15m daughter everyday - when does it become inappropriate? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2HJolFx

No comments:

Post a Comment