Saturday 24 February 2018

Parents with more than one kid, how did your relationship with your spouse change with the addition of children?


So like the title says, did having your second + kids change your relationship with your spouse from when you only had one kid?My husband (25M) and I (30F) have one kid (1F) and have decided we’re done and not having any more kids. One of the big reasons for me is the time I have with my husband. I feel like a second kid would dilute that even more. I really value our relationship with each each other as well as our relationship with our daughter.Our sex life is also really important to me, and that may sound selfish, but i feel like my daughter also benefits from having parents who are actually happy together (nothing against single parents- being happy single is much better than being unhappy with someone )Now that’s not the only reason we’re stopping at one, but it is an important one.So parents with more than one kid, how did you find it changed your relationship jumping from one to two and maybe more? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ChArpD

No comments:

Post a Comment