Friday 23 February 2018

My son had his first playdate yesterday


And it was fucking amazing!!!!!!!He was sweet, he was protective (other kid was smaller), he shared, they laughed obscenely loudly.And best of all...the parents are super cool too!!!!!I guess I just wanted to brag. I've spent so much time around him and it feels wonderfully validating to know that other people (at least close to) his age like him too.This morning he woke up and, after our morning routine, he said "I think other kid is my friend. He played with me and toys and I think he likes me" (of course this was all in adorable little boy slurring).I feel great guys!!!! My kid is becoming a person who other people WANT to be around! Victory for Momma!!! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2EOIHzk

No comments:

Post a Comment