Friday 23 February 2018

School shooting threat at my kid’s high school


Police are there. They’re even at the elementary schools and middle school. The superintendent and principal have been great on updating the situation and so far, the threat was NOT real.I know this isn’t the last time someone will post the threat of a school shooting on social media.I took my kids out of school early but what will I do when it happens again? I can’t keep pulling them out of school or have them miss school every time there’s a threat.I don’t think this town has the resources to have police at all the schools everyday either.I can’t homeschool them as well as the public school.How do other parents handle this? Thanks for any replies. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2BPEGHU

No comments:

Post a Comment