Wednesday 28 February 2018

Coffee Time!


I'm an avid connoisseur of coffee. Espresso, French Press, Always fresh ground, from a multitude of different roasts and regions. I'm a coffee snob, love the stuff.That being said, I accidently left my mug on the coffee table while i went to the bathroom. I come back to find my 13 month old toddler guzzling it and laughing. So I find out my affinity for coffee has been passed on. So now, every time she smells poppa making coffee she wants some, a sip, at restaurants she throws a fit if I don't let her smell it.So my question is, at what age could I reasonably give her some very very weak coffee? I feel like a terrible parent asking this, but I figure maybe for a treat or something? Could 1/4 strength 2oz of coffee be worse than chocolate? Thanks! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2oDBoQ7

No comments:

Post a Comment