Saturday 24 February 2018

Fake baby for school


My 13 yr old has one of those "real live baby" dolls for the weekend. Yesterday, he did pretty well. He managed to still do some of the things he likes to do, mainly because the baby slept most of the day. He tells me " I got this. No problem!"Skip to this morning when I wake up and come down stairs. He tells me " it didn't sleep all night! I couldn't put it down without it crying!" He is nearly in tears...lolI tell him that I will look after it while he eats something. He wandered around the kitchen in a daze for 10 mins while I am "burping" the baby. It finally makes the happy baby noise and falls asleep. He heard it from the kitchen, comes running into the living room and says " screw food! I am sleeping while I can"!Welcome to " Parenthood" kid.... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2EZ8bcz

No comments:

Post a Comment