Wednesday 28 February 2018

If you or a loved one smokes cigarettes and has a child this post may be right for you.(to answer)


Hi there. I'm a soon to be mother.My mom smokes cigarettes and I'm not sure how to tell her I really dont want cigarette smoke around my baby. Now she is quite aware it is harmful and shr isnt the type of person that will smoke in front of or in the same room as my baby but her house really has a strong musty cigarette smell.When I go over, my clothes would seriously smell like a had a few my self even if I wasnt around get while she was smoking. Im worried that residual smoke/smell will hang around. I could be overly protective but I dont want this to affect my babies health.Have you had this problem?Telling her not to smoke ever is a no go.Is there a way we can both be happy?How can I bring the topic up with out too much upset. My mom is the type that will get emotional over it. And bringing it up lightly is the best for both since dealing with that stress and guilt that come along with going at it head strong will be worse for me and baby. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2HVfT6c

No comments:

Post a Comment