Wednesday 28 February 2018

[Sex] I think my daughter masturbates too much


I want to say first that I'm not against masturbation, I think it's normal, but ... I'm starting to notice that my daughter stays in the bathroom for a long time, this seems like a normal behavior (she's a 13-year-old girl), what worries me is that I'm starting to find objects that should not be in the bathroom (pencils , pritt stick).I am very worried that she will get hurt with these objects.I'm thinking of buying a kind of dildo, but I do not know if this is convenient (besides being something very shameful for both)I prefer that my daughter use a safe dildo than a pencil or a toothbrushWhat do you think about it ?PS: Don't judge me I respect my daughter via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2owCzBn

No comments:

Post a Comment