Friday 23 February 2018

Parents of spirited kids/toddlers. How do you do it?


How do you survive? Everyday is a fucking battle. About everything. I try so, so hard to be patient and I consider myself to do a decent job at it but fuck, some days I want to run away and never come back. She’s going to be 3 in April so I know we’re far from being done with this stage.I’m losing ideas on what to do. We do a lot of positive discipline but it’s not even working. I absolutely do not believe in spanking or harsh punishment of any kind. She just doesn’t listen.And then she can be the absolute sweetest kid in the world. I love her but she drives me insane sometimes. I’m so sick of the tantrums, the piercing screams when we’re out in public, the hitting when she’s mad. I’m at wits end. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2sONQ4L

No comments:

Post a Comment