Monday 26 February 2018

My daughters are completely dependant on one another to the point that it's creepy


I have two daughters who are both 14 and they are fraternal twins. Ever since they were younger, they were hip to hip ALL of the time but now it's just gotten to be so much more bizarre. They hardly ever speak to me or my husband at home. When they do talk, it's to each other and they whisper. For no reason. They just whisper but loud enough for us to hear. They've never mentioned any friends to us. When I go to pick them up they're just sitting alone away from everyone else. How they feel depends on how the other feels. If one twin wants to do something but the other doesn't, then they both decide not to do it. If one twin is annoyed at something, the other is too. If one twin doesn't want to eat or watch something, the other doesn't either.I understand the whole twins being extremely close thing, but I don't think that this is normal. They insist on doing EVERYTHING together except showering or using the restroom.Any advice on how I can get through to this or have some better understanding? I don't want to approach them and have them think that I see them as weird or anything of that sort. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2HQ7H7g

No comments:

Post a Comment