Sunday 25 February 2018

Toddler temper tantrums


Hey everyone, we've got a high strung 19 month old, you know the type that you need to take to the park so they can run forever?Anyway, we are hitting temper tantrums over the usual things, can't get his own way, we want him to do something he doesn't want to, he's not physically able to do the things he wants.I'm reading conflicting advice and need a more solid game plan for these, it's either ignore him, console him in the sense that "I know you are angry that you can't do (thing) but we don't hit."Do you console and then ignore a little bit? He's also started throwing things in anger and I've tried redirecting him but just feel like I'm trying too many tactics at once and it's also a little overwhelming.First time mom so I'm not sure what to do. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2CiKFGi

No comments:

Post a Comment