Tuesday 27 February 2018

All suggestions shot down, at a loss.


Hi Reddit,I'm in a strange situation with a 4 month old baby who is 100% breast fed, and very difficult (colic, reflux, lactose intolerant).We have tried everything from doctors to dietary control, things have slightly improved, but not hugely.My partner constantly asks for suggestions from me, and then immediately shoots them down. If I make no suggestions at all, or decline to have an opinion, then I'm accused of not being supportive.I'm in between a rock and a hard place! Our relationship is suffering. What should I do?Should I continue to make suggestions (although there are none left to make!) fully in the knowledge that none of them stand a chance of being adopted, and being fully prepared to have all my 'input' blown to bits?Thanks. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2FEybId

No comments:

Post a Comment