Wednesday 28 February 2018

Almost 2 year old throwing temper tantrums


Bit of background, I stopped breastfeeding last week. She was mostly eating at night. I wanted to have her start going in her crib too. Tried one night last week. She cried for 2 hours straight. I caved in and brought her back in to my bed. She wasn't allowed to eat at night though, so small victory.Now she will throw temper tantrums until she passes out again. Last night she kicked me in the face and pulled a chunk of my hair out. She wakes 2-4 times a night and 3/4 of the time she has a tantrum. I've tried talking calmly to her, gently holding her feet so she can't kick me. Even setting her down off the bed for a minute to show her it's wrong to kick.I know I'm probably going about this wrong so any helpful advice would be appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2EYXNlZ

No comments:

Post a Comment