Saturday 30 December 2017

Your worst non-diaper related toddler story?


I'm a first time parent, so maybe this isn't so bad:Drive 7 hours with 16 month old and pregnant wife.Finally Arrive home (1 am).Wife goes to sleep (can't blame her, creating new life seems hard).Baby can't sleep, sick and has tons of mucus.Crying in my arms, I upend the house and bags to find the suction tool.Can't find it so I take him to bath and try to loosen it with steam.Baby is happy for the moment.Begin to dry baby.Baby starts choking on mucus and can't breath well.Freak out, place my mouth over his nose and try to suck out blockage.Lots of salty mucus now in mouth.Observe that baby can breath.Spit out mucus in sink.Baby still fussy, but cries if I set him down.Still requires an hour of constant carrying before he goes to sleep.Unable to feel validation from wife because she is sleeping.Goes to reddit and makes post because can't sleep now. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2q0mSpp

No comments:

Post a Comment