Sunday 31 December 2017

Do you let your teens sleep in during school breaks?


My husband and I disagree and I want to see what others do.My kids have been off of school since late last week for winter break. School breaks mean no school sports practices either. My older two have had friends over a lot and that normally leads to a sleepover. They end up staying up really late and then sleeping in the next morning. My younger son and his friend are normally up by 10 in the morning but everyone else sleeps to midafternoon.I don't have a problem with it. I figure sleeping in late isn't going to kill them. My oldest works on the weekends and is always up and ready to go for his shift so it isn't having a negative impact on them. My husband thinks it's lazy but they usually get up and go do something after everyone gets up. It just happens later in the afternoon.Do you wake your kids up during school breaks? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2q684ph

No comments:

Post a Comment