Wednesday 27 December 2017

Bed bugs.. Please help me.


I desperately need advice. Long story short I am being evicted over non payment of bed bug treatment. Guys came in November sprayed one time. $175 per treatment. Suppose to get two treatments. He came back said I didn't need a second treatment. Apartment manager and I worked out a payment plan. Shortly after manager and I have words after another unrelated incident. She evicted me for non payment for $350??. The fucking bugs are worse then they were before the treatment. They were in one room, I found a few big ones. Now they are every where. And super tiny. I just found two teeny babies crawling on me while just sitting here. I didn't even think they came out until late night, early morning. I can't stand it. Its making me crazy. Constantly feeling like something is on me. I can't sleep and I've even had fucking dreams about them. My youngest is very sick with RSV. We have been in the living room because he can't sleep, so he has been in his swing a lot so he can sleep kind of sitting up. I slept in the floor because I know the stupid little bugs are on the couch and I can't be comfortable knowing they are there. I am already exhausted from everything else. I dont know what to do. I have so much in my life going on and now this. How can I get rid of them? What can I do?? This is awful😢 via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2E22N57

No comments:

Post a Comment