Friday 29 December 2017

It is WORSE when my wife is off from work!


We have two kids. 3yo and 1yo My wife and I are AT EACHOTHERS THROATS. She is a teacher and is off for winter break. We are well off because of my high paying job, but she REFUSES to have our regular babysitter come even ONE day to help her out Call her “super mom” or “heroic...” I think it’s asinign!I feel like she has something to prove to me. Like, she doesn’t need any help. Meanwhile, our son is up ALL night. Our kids don’t nap much anymore. And she is insanly stressed. She yells at me for the dumbest things, like this morning. I woke up early and was giving my daughter breakfast...and she came down the stairs in tears with the baby because she was screaming for me for 10 minutes. And I “never help her.” Meanwhile I DIDNT HEAR HER! And on what planet is making our daughter breakfast not helping.I understand. She needs rest. She needs sleep. But I have a stressful, meticulous job where people pay me a lot of money to do detailed oriented stuff on them...and I need sleep when I work. I am MORE THAN HAPLY to have our regular babysitter help her when needed, but she REFUSES. Like it’s a slap in the face of her being a mother.It’s foolish! Our lives are devolving into a screaming match. She threatens CONSTANTLY to leave me, and tells me I do nothing (which is NOT TRUE!! I am present from the second I get up to the second the kids go to sleep. Except for when I’m working)Wtf is going on here. I can’t take much more of it. The second child just blew everything up. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2CniEuG

No comments:

Post a Comment