Saturday 30 December 2017

Searching for the perfect parenting partners


Are you looking for the perfect parent friends? Do you want a babysitter for times when you want to do nothing? Do you not want to pay $10 an hour for a sitter? Do you want a sitter to take the kids until 2 the next day in case you are hung over? Do you want parents of kids your age to bitch to? Do you want someone to drink wine with and talk about nothing? Do you want play dates that don't require socialization? Do you want like minded people who understand what you are going though? Do you want the perfect coparent friends so you aren't alone?Look no further! So. AM. I.Seriously, single mom whose friends either have newborns or were 16 when they had their kids. Sometimes, I just want to take a bath and drink wine. Sometimes, I want to go out. Sometimes, I want like-minded friends to come over and drink wine. I don't do bars or restaurants because...well, I am a poor single mom. I have my kid all but two nights of the month and I am exhausted and just want adult interaction. Work does not count! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zSrL3j

No comments:

Post a Comment