Wednesday 27 December 2017

My 7 year old sister is depressed


My little sister came to spend the day with me for Christmas and as soon as she got to my house, she sat on the couch and stared off. We got her involved in gift opening, she opened her new 3ds and multiple games (stuff she'd normally be happy about) she turned it on and about two minutes later said she's bored and went back to staring off.I took her in the other room and asked if she was okay. She said she's bored and sad and nothing makes her anymore except watching YouTube.She's homeschooled and has no friends and her parents won't let me take her anywhere and let her join classes to make friends.Living in that environment made me want to not live anymore and having my 7 year old sister feel the same way hurts so bad.I dont know how to help her.Tl;Dr: 7 year old is depressed because of controlling parents via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2E0pNkT

No comments:

Post a Comment