Saturday 30 December 2017

How long do one year olds remember things for?


I'm asking because I am just curious. I thought it was for an hour or something maybe. But last night my baby who is 16 months, ran away without her diaper on after her bath. She was down the hallway by the front door and my wife went and got the diaper while I kept an eye on her and of course she pooped right on the floor lol. She looked back at it and seemed grossed out and than ran to me. And we put on her diaper and cleaned up the poop. So today I was with her after her bath and she stayed with me and I said, "What did baby do yesterday after her bath?" Just to see what she would say and she makes a fart noise. Well that could be anything with her lol so I said, where did baby poop? And she ran over and pointed at the exact spot where she pooped yesterday. And than I said "where did we put the poop" and she pointed at the hall bathroom where we did put it. So she definitely remembered. I was surprised, I guess I underestimated her! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DDTlnn

No comments:

Post a Comment