Saturday 30 December 2017

Ass wiping 101 please


Okay, my almost five year old daughter is fully potty trained in all ways except for poo wiping.In our household we are split on our methods and it seems none of them are right. My husband stands to wipe and I find this to be sacrilege. And tmi, but he isn't always uh.. effective.I sit to wipe, but reach between my legs and just control to not wipe onto my vaginal area. This is how I've always done it. I am completely effective, lol, but I know the right way is supposed to be reaching behind and front to back.My daughter finds this awkward clearly, and isn't effective. Can some of you kind folks please lay out how you instruct your child to wipe completely, what motion, what reach, etc? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lnYEAI

No comments:

Post a Comment