Sunday 31 December 2017

Two year old going apeshit every morning


My 2 year old son (twin of girl) is used to a morning routine That's nothing out of the ordinary. Lately he has been going on uncontrollable tantrum streaks the moment his feet touch the ground every morning. He starts uncontrollably whining, escalating to full tears and eventually head banging foot stomping tantrum. Over. Nothing. Literally he will wake up happy and I will carry him downstairs while we discuss what color cup to put his milk in. He will then reject milk, any morning snack, even his favorite TV shows (while I shower, he sits with his toys and Elmo in his playroom). NO amount of calm conversation or attempts to redirect will work with him. He becomes uncommunicative, even if I try to ask him what is wrong or what he wants, or even offer two options. My wife and I get the same treatment. Even time outs don't work on this. I'm at my wit's end. Any advice on what's going on? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zSmx85

No comments:

Post a Comment