Friday 29 December 2017

How many times a week/hours do you let your Son/Daughter see the person they are dating?


My son is 15 years old and has his first girlfriend. He wants to make time to see he girlfriend, but seems like the parents have a lot of rules for her to keep her busy and not being able to see her for long. I get it everyone wants family time and there will be chores, but a child also needs to be a kid as well. They do live in the same neighborhood. The parents consider walking to the bus stop their time to see each other. My son doesn’t consider that their time. He wants to be able to just hangout watch a movie play a game etc. If he does get to see her it is only for a 1 hour or it is for 20 minutes when they walk the dog. So that is why I just wanted to get a few other parent’s opinion on what they do with their kids regarding the dating thing. I mean they are constantly on snap chat, but I don’t think that is considered hanging out.Any advice would be appreciated! :) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2li1rLP

No comments:

Post a Comment