Thursday 28 December 2017

My son's huge, unruly family is coming today to stay for 5 days.


My son has a 5 yr old daughter, 3 year old triplet daughters, and a 2 year old son. They have horrible or non existent discipline, are allowed to destroy whatever they want, can't wipe their ass correctly, so fingers are constantly knuckle deep up their itchy asses, and generally wreck our very clean, very nice house. My wife feels I should just let it go, don't make waves. I constantly feel like an ass asking these kids to stop doing whatever they are doing to wreck something, while their dad laughs. 'They're just kids dad" is what I get from him. His place is nearly condemned from damage.. ANY suggestions to keep kids in line and not piss the wife off or chase my son away would be really appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DraccS

No comments:

Post a Comment