Sunday 31 December 2017

Looking for parents with special needs kids like mine.


Looking for parents who deal with some of the same things I deal with, maybe even penpals for my kids. My 10yr old is ADHD and explosive mood disorder (was odd but they changed it the doc also thinks he's bipolar but can't dx it till he's a teen) he's also high anxiety. My 9yr old her brain doesn't connect properly with her vision and hearing so her brain doesn't tell her everything she sees and hears or tells her she sees or hears something that she doesn't(it's her 4th year in school and she still can't read yet). My almost 7 yr old has drop seizures and seizures in her sleep. My youngest 5yr old has severe asthma , been hospitalized for it more then once. If anyone wants to talk I'm here or if you think your kid might like a pen pal I can tell you my kid's interests. We live in TN via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lto2F8

No comments:

Post a Comment