Friday 29 December 2017

Advice: Single Dad with 2 daughters, Is a one-bed apartment feasible/practical?


As the title suggests, I'm a single dad (31) with 2 daughters aged 9 and 5. Separated with my wife a year ago and we won't we reconciling. I've been living at my parents for the past 9 months as I can't afford the rent and bills on a two-bed on my wages. I need my own space again and I'm considering renting a one-bed apartment which I could afford, however I have 50/50 custody of children and have them every other week. I don't know how realistic it is to try and raise two girls in a one-bed.Has anyone been in this or a similar situation? Any advice? Would a landlord/agent allow it? An outside perspective would be welcome.I live in the U.K, if that makes a difference. Thanks via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2Cl4b25

No comments:

Post a Comment