Tuesday 26 December 2017

[SUPPORT] Son's on his first date right now


I have such mixed feeling right now.My son will be 15 on Saturday , but he is a very responsible 15. I jokingly say that, at this point, I just cloth and feed him.He's at school by 7am. He rides to school every day with two senior boys who are on his football team. Some mornings he has to be there by 6am where he lifts weights. Other days he has choir and band at 7am.He stays after school for sports or theater and music every day. He is on the B honor roll. Most of his friends are Juniors and Seniors even though he is a Freshman.I tell you all this just to give you a picture of a very responsible teenager.So, now he is on his first date. Part of me is so excited for him. His "date" however is a senior girl. There is only a 2 year age gap, but part of can't help but think...if he was a freshman girl dating a senior boy I would be a little uncomfortable.I haven't said anything about it. (I did help him do his hair tonight, though.)Please tell me about your kid's first date. Also, let me know you're thoughts in a freshman boy dating a senior girl! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2BUvvar

No comments:

Post a Comment