Friday 29 December 2017

What's one silly thing you said you'd NEVER do as a parent that you've actually stuck to?


For me, it's stickers on the window inside the car. I just can't deal with the idea of having a bunch of random gluey bits of ripped gummy paper stuck on the window. But holy crap, so many people people give my preschooler stickers right before we get in the car! I keep a blank book in the car just for "grocery store/doctor's office/dentist/nice lady in the Starbucks drive-thru" stickers lovingly gifted to my smiling daughter.This is the silly sticker hill I will die on.Edit: I get that even asking this question with a "Silly" label might be asking for it in terms of judgment-land, so maybe we can say our silly thing without any added salt in potential wounds. Parents, you do you. Kids need love more any other ol' thing. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zMCso3

No comments:

Post a Comment