Friday 29 December 2017

Daughter delivered home by police dept


So my 15 year old niece came over last night stay with her 14 year old cousin, my daughter. They did the normal girl things, watched a movie, played on their phones, makeup, you know girl things. Well I was watching late news 10:00p.m. news and my daughter comes out and says "Dang ya'll are still awake?" I finish watching news while my wife watches some HGTV until 12:00-12:30 and comes to bed. Around 2:00 a.m. the wife is awaken by my daughter saying someone is here to speak with her. Wife, just barely awake, is greeted by a police officer in my living room saying he had picked them up over 2 miles from my home walking around with some boy. This boy had been expelled from school for bringing drugs to school last year. He was also involved with my niece; we had to have her moved away from here just to get her away from him, he was very abusive both physically and verbally. Wife tells police officer thank you and she comes to bed. They never woke me up mind you during this whole ordeal. I messaged the police officer being this is a very small town and everybody knows each other and he told me my daughter was walking back towards home and that my niece was walking away with the boys. My niece had my daughter go with her somewhere between 12:30 and 2:00 a.m. to meet a boy and was brought home by the cops. What kind of effective or reliable repercussions should there be? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lh1A28

No comments:

Post a Comment