Friday 29 December 2017

He bought them Christmas gifts.


Kinda a rant. I’m angry and don’t really know how to vent. Long story short, my ex kicked me and my one year old son out of his apartment and made us move 6 hours away because he found someone else. Christmas past a couple days ago and my child’s father had not talked to him in weeks. Christmas Eve came and I messaged him but he never replied and never even said merry Christmas to our son. Well after being a little snoopy today I found out he bought the girl he’s seeing kids gifts and spent Christmas with them. He contacted me the day after Christmas and said he was “sick” and that’s why he couldn’t say merry Christmas. Which was a lie. I’m so disappointed in myself on who I choose to be the father of my child and I don’t really know what to do anymore. He’s only known this girl for a couple months and we left his house 4 months ago. Any advice if there’s any to give? :/ via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lihOrJ

No comments:

Post a Comment