Sunday 31 December 2017

Conversation with my very angry 4YO


"Mommy, I'm going to kill you!""We never, ever, threaten to kill anyone or anything, Sweetheart. That's very bad.""Fine! Then I'm going to break your car so it's not nice anymore!""Well, Sweetheart, then what are you going to ride in? That's the family's car."Kiddo thinks about this for a bit"Okay, Mommy, I'm going to throw all your bags in the trash!""The grocery bags?""Yes! I'm going to throw all the food in the trash so you'll be hungry!""Well, you could certainly do that and we'd all be very hungry. You wouldn't get supper either.""FINE! I'm going to go to my other home and leave you!""Well, if you feel you must. That's far away, isn't it?""Yes! I'm going to leave you, Mommy!""Well, you might get hungry on the way. Can I cook you supper and get some food packed for your journey?""...okay."...we ended the ride home from the grocery store by sing-dance-fighting zombies that we're trying to get in the car.(She was angry about us putting a bag of top of a toy caterpillar that she suddenly decided to care about) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2Cgy0En

No comments:

Post a Comment