Monday 31 July 2017

[X-Post] In Search Of Teeny Tiny Underpants


So we're potty training. My son is only 15 months but we brought home a potty for my 2 yo nephew we live with and my son got really interested in the potty hype. We've been just sort of playing along, not committed to it yet because he's younger than the country average for potty training but he's actually been really successful at it. We're going on a family trip in October and only potty trained kiddos are allowed in any of the pools. No swim diapers of any kind (even the cloth variety). So now I'm thinking, why not just do it? I work at a kid's resale shop and we had a few pairs of those little soft cotton bloomers that go over diapers and match dresses. They're by Carter's and Baby Gap mostly. I bought all we were selling, about 7 pairs. The problem is that he's 22lbs and the bloomers that fit best are 3-6 months because they're made big to go over diapers. But try finding actually affordable underwear smaller than a 2T. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. We cloth diaper full time so he knows what it's like to feel the wetness when he pees. I'm not looking for the padded training underwear that most use for potty training. I'm just looking for regular, 1-layer of fabric, cotton underpants. Any suggestions? I'm cross-posting to get the widest range of suggestions possible. TIA via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2vg3YMb

No comments:

Post a Comment