Monday 31 July 2017

Are there actually parents who don't mind MIL choosing outfits for all of their baby's "firsts"??


I have encountered it with both of my kids (MIL either showing up with some ugly ass dress and declaring it my child's first Christmas/Easter/birthday/whatever dress, or telling me she intends to choose and purchase said dress) and I am appalled by it!! And I know several other mothers who have been subjected to the same thing who were all pissed off. I'm just wondering if there are daughter in laws who are like, "Oh okay, great, I don't want to choose clothes for my child's first holidays -- buy whatever you want, MIL!"Where do MILs get the idea to pull this shit? Why is it so common when it's apparently usually considered completely out of line? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ueOvb3

No comments:

Post a Comment