Monday 31 July 2017

How often do your kids get you sick?


I have a 10 month old son. He's not in daycare or anything so he hasn't had too many illnesses. The first cold he had I brought back from work - right after I had started back so it makes sense that my immunity was low.This summer we have been getting out a lot more now that he's older and we've seen an increase in the number of colds. He's on his 3rd cold in 3 months which doesn't seem too bad since I know kids get sick a lot. The problem is that my husband and I have had all of the colds too. Our son will get sick first and then a few days later we start to come down with it. Is this typical? I guess I expected that I would have immunity to some of the viruses that make him sick. Are we doomed to be sick every month? Do we just need to step up with hand washing? It seems kind of futile since I breastfeed him still and he's always up in my business. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2tRy6Kn

No comments:

Post a Comment