Sunday 30 July 2017

[Update] Our baby won't stop crying. She is ruining our marriage, our older child is going insane, my wife wants to leave her at a fire station or separate and take our daughter with her.


First I just want to thank everyone for the support that they showed in my previous thread, and also offer encouragement to the parents who said that they were going through similar things. I was so touched by the outpouring of support and offers of help.So it seems like it was a combination of reflux and discomfort at the sound of her own crying. Very loud white noise, being in the water and reflux medicine all helped her.I am still staying with her at my friend's place and my daughter and wife are at home. The plan is that we will live apart until the end of August. Though I am a bit worried that my wife doesn't seem to want to bond with the baby, that is a hurdle for another day. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2uaayzx

No comments:

Post a Comment